User Admins can provision new Users for their site(s). The EPM must email a completed Security Agreement to email@example.com for each new User created. Before a User Admin can provision a user, that User must sign up for Single Sign On (SSO) using Auth-0 as described in section 3.1 of this user guide.
Once a new User has signed up via SSO, the User Admin can navigate to that User under the People tab and edit the User to add the necessary roles.
- Go to People.
- Click Edit in the operations column.
- Add roles to the User by checking the check boxes.
- Do not update the User’s password or other profile info.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Full steps for creating users
- Person being added: Sign up for an account with Auth-0: https://cms.colorado.gov/logging-first-time
- Person being added: Verify your email address via the email that was just sent to you
- EPM with User Admin Access: select the roles you want to give your new user: https://cms.colorado.gov/user-roles
- EPM with User Admin Access: provision the new user account with roles - should appear at the very top of the people list in the people tab: https://cms.colorado.gov/creating-new-users (Note that if your user signed up with Auth-0 correctly, their account should show that they logged into the site at some time other than "never"
- Person being added: Log in again: https://cms.colorado.gov/logging